AIM
revexe

-(Chill)- -(Chill)-

huh?

Over a thousand views and only 90 votes and downloads with 4 reviews?
Top 30?
What the hell?

It's nice overall. Good job

dittyboppoo responds:

lol top 30 i wasn't expecting that either wtf

Airborn (FullQuality) Airborn (FullQuality)

8 mins!

This is well put together. That piano kind of saved the song from sounding like every other trance music out there, but it's nice overall. I find nothing wrong here. Good job.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Nice

This is so happy! Lively and relaxing, something worth listening through while taking a walk in the park. Good job.

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

Heh

I like it because it's different of the rest. Not every song starts with a japanese chick singing. A womans voice can do a lot for music, human voices in general are such versatile "instruments".

Nice on catching that. Keep that up

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Yet, another hit

Great song. It's not just like these other songs that starts out noisy. This one provides a nice calm feeling, which is hard to accomplish with electronic music.

Keep that up!

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Nice stuff

You certainly got the melody right for the guitar. Percussion and everything else was just fine, I just got a problem with the piano part. It's just piano sounds, but you're treating it like a guitar. A piano isn't supossed to be played like that. Needs variation, I feel like you could have improved a lot, like using double or triple chords from time to time and changes in notes instead of just octaves. It gets boring and repetitive, it's not a guitar you know?
But you got the melody right. A fine song indeed.

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Good, as usual.

A great example of how techno music is supossed to sound. Everything blends nicely together. Good stuff, I really have nothing to add. Nothing to remove.
These choirs made it sound grand. Very nice addition.

Thunderheads at sunset - Shen Thunderheads at sunset - Shen

Good!

I like it that you start with violins in the background. Those mallets kind of sounds really adds nice color to the song. As usual, great progression as instruments comes.

Karco - Time For Morning Karco - Time For Morning

Sweet!

These are some nice tunes man, it's wierd that this makes me want to dance and it's labeled under trance? XD
I'll never understand this stuff, but it's not important.
Great song. fifen!

Karco responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I answered why this is under Trance in one of the earlier reviews. :P

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

Nice suff

Everything is nicely put together, gives you a relaxing feeling. This is the kind of music you hear when you just want to lay down and close your eyes. Not much of a melody there, nothing consistent. But I suposse you weren't aiming for that.

Good work!