AIM
revexe

Sushi Rice ep1 Sushi Rice ep1

Sorry for reviewing until now

Escribo un review un poco tarde no? jeje
Ok.

Siempre me ha gustado tu intro! "IV. Productions" :D

La melodía que precede a la del futbol hace una buena combinacion con las imagenes mostradas ahí.

Como había dicho antes, me encanta tu nuevo estilo. No... tu estilo mejorado. Me gusta mucho las sombras que añades en todas partes, en los personajes, la pelota, las escaleras, etc.

Algo que noto es que el cascabel del gato debería sonar de acuerdo a sus movimientos y un poco más variado. Es el mismo sonido cada vez que el gato aparece :S

Je... Además...
Tuve que verlo como tres veces para entender que pasó :p
No había notado que se había caido con la pelotita del gato.
Pero eso es culpa de mi compu :(, tuve que ponerle calidad media para ver bien que sucedía.

Overall, its great!

5/5 From me
+ review.

Redneck 911 Call Redneck 911 Call

Ahh Ivy...

Me emocioné en cuanto vi en mi bandeja de entrada y vi "New Entries by Your Favorite Authors!" y que ese eras tu.
Ha pasado tanto tiempo desde tu último flash. Tanto tiempo esperando.
Ok, me gustó :) Veo que mejoraste tus habilidades en animar y que finalmente tus flash tienen diálogo. Lo que si me hubiera gustado es que tuviera subtítulos, pues a la operadora casi no se le entiende en un principio, pero eso es mínimo ;)
También me gustó el chiste, "idiot" jajaja. Qué mejor forma para asegurarse que uno está muerto :D

5/5 de mi Ivy, ya sabes.

Nota: No había escuchado esa canción de Yuki Kajiura, si tienes más de esas y no sea mucha molestia ojalá me las envíes.

Pero haz más animaciones más seguido!!
Siempre estaré escribiendo reviews para tus animaciones.

Sigue así!

.::revexe::.

x Catholicism 666 x Catholicism 666

Bad

This is such a lame investigation you've done here. I'll just reply to one of your points, after that check catholic pages to see what it says.

"VICARIUS FILI DEI"=666??

lol

First off, Vicarius fili dei is not used in the catholic church, we could call him like that but we dont. They made it up. If she (Ellen Gould White, the one who made that up) woud have used the latin word we used "VICARIUS CHRISTI", the thing is that "vicarius Christi" doesnt makes 666 so she made it up.

Now, you know how to use Roman numbers? Looks like you dont, and if you do you did not even checked if that was true. Why? Look: Vicarius Fili Dei doesnt have 666. That's right kid, they cheated here:
V=5 The cheat is in IU because anyone who knows roman
I=1 numbers knows that IU or IV is not 5+1 as she did.
C=100 IV=4! She left it in 5 so it could result a 666. What a
A=0 cheater!
R=0
I=1 --notice--
U=5 --notice--
S=0

Plus, we are sure that John meant The emperor Neron to fit the 666 applying hebrew numbers.
cesar neron=qsr nrwn

r=200
w=6
n=50
666!

Hey, I cant type hebrew letters in here (I once tried to write something in greek and was marked as spam)

The thing with protestants is that they see the sign but they cannot understand the meaning and twist scriptures to its own doom 2 Pe 1:20; 3:15.

Mecha Mecha

Smooth

I really enjoyed this submission. Cool Intro. And by the way, what´s that awesome song I heard in the credits and movie ending? LOL. Thanks for using my music man. You made my day :D

Genocide Trailer Genocide Trailer

I like it

The only thing that I didnt liked was the intro, you know the phrases should have been shown separately. I just dont like the static monitor for so long.
Everything else is just fine, graphics arent as good as they should, but hey! Those ARE nice drawings. "Mith and technology" sounds like a must see movie. I really like it, it's interesting. You're one talented girl, you'll do better with graphics but you got what it takes: Ideas, everything else will come along. I'll be expecting that move soon :D

5/5

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Love ya too

So, you're saying..... ah. I guess you liked how the little tittles came up randomly later on into the movie. Alright.

"You're one talented girl" That sentence makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. another ♥ for you.

I have an over active imagination. Some people say I'm on weed... Truth is, I hate people who take drugs.

-GKG
( Every reveiw responded to.... so far X_X )

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

EXCELLENT!!

*Guitar Sounds*

Metal gear solid:STS2 p2 Metal gear solid:STS2 p2

Great!

You really know how to make good animations you little girl (Ohh sorry, "Dude"). That was as funny as the last one, but shorter. However, it was good, worth of waiting. I´ve just recieved the e-mail "New Entries by Your Favorite Authors!". It´s a good thing I added you as my favorite author ^_^.

Please, do more! I´ll be expecting more from you.
5/5

--rev.exe--

Rest in Peace Rest in Peace

...

This is so sick!

You are sick for making fun outta of this.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

I..Like it.

I like it but...

"I don't want this film to benefit me in an award winning of high ranking manner. I just want to be heard!!"

Seriously?
So, if Tom announces the award for 250 bucks with the words : "We were going to give this to the author of My tear for london, but since he asked not to give him any kind of award then the award goes to ·$%&"

You wouldnt care?

Egg Egg

Oh My God!

Hahahah, I never saw that coming!
And chickens move were perfect!
Seriously, Good work!

--rev.exe--

Cheesius responds:

My mom had chickens for awhile, which I think actually helped me get the moves right, particularly the cocking of the head as she's looking at something. Anyway, thanks for the kind words!